Introducing the Voyager VOM718, a versatile 7" LCD Rear View Monitor with 3 camera inputs (cameras sold separately). It's designed for seamless integration into your vehicle, compatible with both NTSC and PAL video signals, and supports 12V and 24V power systems. With auto day/night brightness mode, it enhances visibility in various lighting conditions and eliminates blind spots when used with up to 3 Voyager observation cameras, ensuring safer maneuvers for drivers.
- Power System: 12V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10 to 24V
- Current Draw @ 12V: Idle 100mA; Nominal 492mA; Maximum 507mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F to 149°F (-20°C to 65°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°F to 176°F (-35°C to 80°C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 85%
- Overall Dimensions: 7.56" W x 5.06" W x 1.10" D
- Product Weight (unpackaged): 1.3 lbs.
- Video / Display System: NTSC/PAL
- Video Input Signal (Composite): 1Vp-p @ 75 ohms
- Audio Output: 1W LCD
- Diagonal Size: 7"
- Resolution: 480 x 234
- Brightness: 450 nit
- Contrast Ratio: 400 : 1
- View Angles: Top 55°, Bottom 65°, Left 70°, Right 70°
- Display Format (Aspect Ratio): 16:9
- Backlight Type: LED
- Backlight Life (min): 20,000 Hours
- Response Time: Rise 15 ms, Fall 20ms
- 1x Voyager VOM718 Monitor
- Sun Shield
- 1x Wiring Cable
- 4x P/H Machine Screws M4X8mm
Experience enhanced safety and visibility with the Voyager VOM718, a reliable and adaptable solution for monitoring your vehicle's surroundings. Please note that cameras are not included in the package and need to be purchased separately.
Reasons to get the Voyager 7" LCD Backup Rear View Vehicle Observation Color Monitor VOM718:
- Top-tier Display. High Performance Automotive Grade 7" Wide-View Color LCD panel. Energy-efficient, white LED illumination. Back-lit controls
- Three camera (A/V) inputs". NTSC and PAL video signal compatible. Manual (pushbutton) or automatic (trigger) source selection
- Versatile Input and Display. Turn-signal (pulsed DC) compatible trigger inputs (AV2, AV3). Auto power ON (standby). On-Screen Display (OSD) for AV source, picture adjustment and volume level. Day/Night brightness modes
- Customizable Settings, Versatile Mounting. Non-volatile memory for picture and volume adjustment settings. Multiple mounting options (AMPS compatible). Removable sun-visor included. Built-In Audio Speaker
- Compatibility. Compatible with Voyager Standard Cameras (Cameras sold separately)