Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Anything marked as "oversize" or "not eligible for returns"
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer or return to sender.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Anything marked as "oversize" or "inelligible for returns"
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
For Returns, Refunds, Exchanges:
- Go to Order lookup and put in your order details
- Click to start your refund and provide details.
For Delivery Issues:
If you got the Shipping Imsurance, you are covered if your package was damaged, lost or stolen.
- Go to shipment to file your claim quickly and easily.
- Damaged items must be reported in Shield within 7 days from the package Track delivered date.
- Lost packages must be reported in Shield no sooner than 7 days from the last Track update.
- Stolen packages must be reported in Shield no sooner than 7 days from the Track delivered update.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.