Entrance door handle with Close Field Technology that allows lock to be unlocked by having a paired device in close proximity… just push one button! Retrofittable in most RV towable entry doors and is easy to install. Pair up to 6 devices, 2 can be active at same time. Can be Key’d-A-Like with other Bauer locks. Fits into a 2-3/4” x 3-3/4” opening. Self-contained power with 4 AA batteries (Comes with 4 Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries – recommended). Keeps track of locking/unlocking history. Programmable with 4-digit PIN number. Includes two keys and hardware.
- No wiring needed; uses 4 AA batteries (not included) It's retrofitable in most RV entry doors and it's easy to install Programmable with a 4 digit PIN number The large buttons are easy to see and use Proximity sensing which illuminates the buttons
- Self-contained electronic RV latch with Capacitive Touch Technology
- Offers hassle free touch pad access: no key or fob to carry with you
- An integral touch pad to the latch which controls the dead bolt
- The key will always be able to operate the paddle or dead bolt lock in case of the user forgetting the code or having a dead battery, Dimensions : 8.5 x 5.4 x 4.5 inches.
- Self-contained electronic RV door latch with Capacitive Touch Tech Technology that is a retrofit in RV entry doors
- The touch pad is integrated with the door handle and controls the deadbolt making it convenient to install and operate